Effective Date: October 22, 2020
PartnerPage is a US headquartered provider of software forPartnership Marketing. For more information about PartnerPage, please contact us or visit our Site at https://www.partnerpage.io.
We collect information about visitors to our Site, customers of our Service , job applicants, and users of our customer’s partnership marketing pages / properties. Such information is collected from the following sources:
- InformationWe Collect Directly from You. The type of information that we collect directly from you varies based on your interaction with our Site and our Service. We collect information directly from you when you register an account with us, liaise with us on a customer service issue, and complete an application or other forms on the Site and/or Service. We also collect information that you send us via any medium, including but not limited to emailand telephone.
- InformationWe Receive from Customers. We receive information from customers in order to provide our Service. Such information may include a user’s website URL, company name, bussines logo, about section (if provided by user), andinformation related to services and or offerings of business.
- InformationCollected Automatically. When you visit our Site or use our Service, we may collect certain information automatically from your device. In some countries, including countries in the European Economic Area, this information may be considered personal information under applicable data protection laws.Specifically, the information we collect automatically may include information such as your IP address, device type, unique device identification numbers, browser type, broad geographic location (e.g., country or city-level location), and other technical information. We may also collect information about how your device has interacted with our Site (including the pages accessed and links clicked)or Service (including content accessed). Collecting this information enables us to better understand the visitors who come to our Site or use our Service, where they come from, and what content and functionality is of interest to them. We use this information for our internal analytics purposes and to improve the quality and relevance of our Site and/or Service to our visitors and users. Some of this information may be collected using cookies and similar tracking technology, as explained further under the heading “Cookies, Similar TrackingTechnology, and Analytics” below.
Operate and improve the Site and Service;
Provide users or customers with the Service and other products and services that a user or customer may request or that a user or customer has expressed interest in;
Facilitate subscription processing, reviews and analysis;
Evaluate user interest and needs in order to improve the Service and make available other offers, products or services;
Evaluate the types of offers, products or services we make available to users or customers and potential users or customers;
Monitor use of the Service;
Provide customer support;
Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to users through email or other means, such as special offers, announcements, and marketing materials;
Conduct online research surveys regarding the Site and/or Service;
Combine datasets to create aggregated data for internal evaluation and analysis;
Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, product announcements, security alerts and support and administrative messages, service bulletins, or marketing;
Provide advertisements to you through email messages;
Manage our everyday business needs such as Site and/or Service administration, fulfillment, analytics, fraud prevention, enforcement of our corporate legal terms and any other contractual agreement relating to our Service or to comply with the law; and
Fulfill any other business or commercial purposes at your direction or with your notice and/or consent.
Notwithstanding the above, we may use information that does no tidentify you (including information that has been aggregated or de-identified)for any purpose except as prohibited by applicable law. For information on your rights and choices regarding how we use information about you, please see “YourData Protection Rights” below.
The following are the categories of recipients:
- To our customers in connection with us processing information on their behalf to provide partner marketing services. For example, we share information with our customers in order to facilitate your orders, maintain and administer your partnerpage sites, partner accounts, respond to your questions, comply with your requests, market and advertise to you and otherwise comply with applicable law;
- To any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, court or other third party where we believe disclosure is necessary (i) as a matter of applicable law or court order or regulation, (ii) to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights, or (iii) to protect your vital interests or those of any other person;
- To vendors for business and commercial purposes, including analytics and advertising technology companies. Vendors may act as our service providers, orin certain contexts, independently decide how to process your information. For more information on advertising and analytics, see the “Cookies, Similar TrackingTechnology, and Analytics” section below;
to any other person with notice to you and your consent to the disclosure;
when you make information public through the Site or Service, such as information in your profile, or when your information is publicly viewable. Please think carefully before making information public as you are solely responsible for any information you make public.
Notwithstanding the above, we may share information that does not identify you (including information that has been aggregated or de-identified)except as prohibited by applicable law. For information on your rights and choices regarding how we share information about you, please see the “Your DataProtection Rights” section below.
We also use analytics services, such as Google Analytics, to help us understand how users access and use the Service.
Google provides tools to allow you to opt out of the use of certain information collected by Google Analytics athttps://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout and by Google Analytics for DisplayAdvertising or the Google Display Network at https://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/.
You have the following data protection rights under this PrivacyPolicy:
If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your information, you can do so at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided under the “How to Contact Us” heading below. Note that if you submit a request to delete your information, this may prohibit you from using the Site and/or Service.
In addition, if you are a resident of the European Union, you can object to processing of your personal data, ask us to restrict processing of your personal data, or request portability of your personal data. Again, you can exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact details provided under the “How to Contact Us” heading below. Note that if you submit such a request, this may prohibit you from using the Site and/or Service.
You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at anytime. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out”link in the marketing emails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing (such as postal marketing or telemarketing), then please contact us using the contact details provided under the “How to Contact Us” heading below.Please note that your opt out is limited to the email address, device, and phone number used and will not affect subsequent subscriptions.
Similarly, if we have collected and processed your information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
If you are a resident of certain countries, you have the right to complain to your local data protection authority about our collection and use of your information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Our Site and/or Service implements and maintains various reasonable and appropriate administrative, physical, and technical security safeguards to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. These security safeguards include, but are not limited to, network and host security controls(e.g., firewalls, intrusion detection systems, etc.), data encryption (both at rest and during transmission), and operating procedures that are designed to protect your information. You should protect your user ID and password and NOT share it with anyone. Additionally, enabling two-step verification or SSO integration, where available, is also recommended. If you believe your user ID and password have been compromised or you have trouble changing your userID/password on the Site or Service, please contact our technical support department (firstname.lastname@example.org). Nevertheless, transmission via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of information about you.
We retain information we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your information, we will either delete or anonymize it in accordance with our data retention policy, or, in the limited circumstances where this is not possible(for example, because your information has been stored in backup archives),then we will securely store your information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
We may send periodic promotional or informational emails to you.You may opt-out of such communications by following the unsubscribe or opt-out instructions contained in the email. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt-out of receiving emails about recommendations or other information we think may interest you, we may still send you emails about your account or any Service you have requested or received from us.
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your information, please contact us using the following details: email@example.com.
If you have a disability and would like to access this PrivacyPolicy in an alternative format, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.